FUNCTIONS OF CPO
1)Member of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS)
- The Govt. of India allocated @ 200.00 lakhs per year to each MP
- Each MP shall recommend eligible works on MP’s letter head duty signed.
- The Nodal District Authority shall identify the implementing Agency capable of executing the works.
- After receipt of the recommendation letter the District Authority shall scrutinize the works proposals and issue administrative sanction and release 50% as First Installment MP share amount to the executive agency for execution of the workers.
- The second installment shall be released to the executive agency after receipt of utilization Certificate for 1st installment, and progress report in 20 columns.
- The sanctioned works will be entered in the register year wise, the same works have been entered in online system.
- The MP Wise every month expenditure particulars will be submitted to the Govt. of India under intimation to the Special Chief Secretary to A.P.
2.Assembly Constituency Development Programme (ACDP)
3.RAJIV PALLE BATA SCHEME (RPB) MEDAK DISTRICT
4.DISTRICT REVIEW MEETING (DRC)
- Thepreparation of DRC meeting notes and the meeting will be conducted once in 3 months to review the developmental/ Welfare schemes. In which Hon’ble ministers, MP’s ,MLA’s,MLC’s will be the members.
- Organizing the meeting of 15 departments for review of 21 items to verify the achievement and to prepare a consolidated report and forward to the Government.
- Preparation of notes on the developmental activities in connection with the visit of Hon’ble CM & other Hon’ble Ministers to this district.
- Preparation of the notes for Collector’s conference which will review by the Hon’ble Chief Minister.
- Preparation of the Adverse Seasonal Conditions & Drought relief notes.
The Normal rainfall commences statistics from 1st June onwards i.e. South West monsoon ends by September of every year.
- The Agriculture census enumeration is being taken up two times in a year i.e.for kharif and Rabi. The enumeration is only on collection of area sown figures crop wise, Area irrigated, No. of sources and Land use particulars.
- Timely reporting of area statistics is mainly through 1.0 & 1.1 which consist of 20 Sy.No.s with crop particulars & Totaling of Pahanes page wise with all Sy. No. detail respectively.
- The Crop Survey is being organised on 24 Predominant crops both Kharif & Rabi to take up the Crop Cutting Experiment to arrive yield particulars and production particulars as mandal as a unit.
- The Maize crop is selected for conduct of experiments village as a unit as under Crop insurance scheme.
- Non CC crop yield particulars will be collected and oral enquiry through ASO’s.
- Daily prices for collection of 6 essential commodities for 4 centers i.e 1.Sangareddy 2. Medak 3. Siddipet 4. R.C.puram
- Weekly Prices for collection of 21 essential commodities from 3 Divisional Head quarters centers i.e . 1. .Sangareddy 2.Medak 3.SIdipet
- Monthly Agriculture Whole sale prices for 40 items collected from 3 centers i.e. 1.Sangareddy 2.Medak 3.SIdipet 4.R.C.puram
- Monthly prices on Wages of Agriculture labour 3 centers i.e. Ramayampet. 2. Sangreddy . 3. SIddipet.
- Whole sale prices on Live Stock and Live Stock product from 3 centers i.e.. 1. Narsapur. 2. Sangareddy 3. Patancheru 4.Andole.
- Prices of Building material and Wage rates of construction labor for every 3 months from 2 centers i.e. 1.Ramayampet.2.Sangareddy.
- Collection of production particulars month wise year wise from the selected Industries /Factories for preparation index nos.
- Annual Survey of Industries data is being collected from all the selected industries and factories to know the status of industries and their contribution to the GROSS STATE DOMESTIC PRODUCT.
- 10.SOCIO ECONOMIC SURVEY
- The survey is being taken up round wise with different sectors to verify standards of living of the different sections of people in the society and to prepare proper plans for upliftment of downtrodden people.
11.DISTRICT HAND BOOK
- The sector wise data collected from the various departments and prepare a booklet for every year it will used by the Industries, Research Scalars and to know the development of district.
12.LOCAL AREA PLANNING
- Village wise basic data have been collected from all the 1267 Revenue villages in the district for preparation of Basic plans from gross route level for taking of the developmental scheme in the villages.
13.RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT
- RTI Act has been implemented in this office.
- The Annual accounts of Mandal Development Offices and Zilla Parishad Office have been collected for every year. The main object of the Annual Accounts is to assess income and expenditure of the mandal in various sectors.
- To Estimates gross fixed capital formation and to know the economic classification of the finances.
- To know economic growth in the reason by the mandal.
- To study receipts and expenditure of the mandal from various levels.
- PRAJAPATAHM PROGRAMME