Mee Seva is a easier, Faster, online, web based, transparent and secured citizen-centric service facility to provide convenient access to the citizens without any need for them to go to multiple Government offices for getting their work done
– eSeva, CSCs and APOnline centers are commonly called as Mee Seva Centers
– These centers are have common look and feel with certain specifications
– Certificates issued are digitally signed
– Certificates issued through “Mee Seva” can be verified electronically at any point of time by anybody
– All the Departments pertaining to these services is stored at the State Electronic Certificate Repository located in State Data Center
– Optimum Utilization of NeGP infrastructure of SDC, SWAN and CSCs
Envisioning an Integrated Service Delivery
– A single-entry portal for the entire range of services.
– Seamless & Paperless to the extent possible.
– Privacy and security of the system.
– Multiple delivery channels.
Electronic Service Delivery Rules, 2011
IT & C dept vide G.O. Ms. No. 10, IT&C dept, dt: 18-10-2011 approved ESD Rules, 2011
- Contains framework, guidelines and legal status for electronic delivery of Govt. services.
- Revenue department vide FAX memo. No. 42578/Rev(SS.1)/2011-3, dt:03 -11-2011 approved the electronic delivery of services of Revenue department.
Main features of ESD Rules, 2011
All departments to notify ESD Services in 30 days
- All departments to deliver ESD Services in 1 year
- Competent Statutory authorities approve & digitally sign the relevant databases.
- Digitally signed databases are uploaded to central servers
- Designated Mee Seva kiosks operators download records using their digital certificates, print & deliver to citizen.
- Security, Authenticity & Responsibility clearly defined
Categorization of Services
- These are the services that can be given across the counter from the Mee Seva operator.
- Essential prerequisites
- No Supporting Documents required to be given at the Kiosk.
- No electronic database available.
- Paper records may be available
- Applicant to submit supporting documents as per predefined checklist.
– No electronic database available
– Paper records may be available
- Need to scan, archive and digitally sign and place in the SECR to move to the Category A
- Many cases require a field inspection/ discreet or detailed enquiry to confirm and corroborate the available information
– Applicant to submit supporting documents as per predefined checklist.
– Transactional/ Statutory in nature
- Notices/Hearings/Field Inspections required.
– Applicant to produce predefined checklist of supporting documents which necessarily entails field enquiry by the officials.
The Receipt of the Citizen Requests in Public Domain would allow Monitoring, Chasing & Control on their disposal within the stipulated time frame
Revenue Department Services
Registration Department Services
Benefits from the project
- Citizens can access services at doorsteps (CSCs) in an integrated manner
- Responsive, Transparent and Accountable Service Delivery
- Cost savings for citizens on account of
– Less number of Trips
– Less Waiting Time
– Can track status of applications
– Savings of upto Rs 100 per txn
- Modernization and Automation of District Administration
- Empowerment of Citizens